MMC Receipt is a receipt scanner mobile app that has been used to extract information from receipts and bills. The primary aim of this receipt scanner is to reduce the paperwork for any firm. It is the simplest way of importing your data just by scanning the bills and receipts.
FreshBooks integration with MMC Receipt can facilitate the productivity of team members. It will automatically import the entire financial data into itself and you can view the same in Freshbooks without manually coding them individually.
You will be benefited in many ways when you integrate MMC Receipt with FreshBooks,
- Bills and Receipts are automatically synced to your FreshBooks account.
- You no longer need to sort a large number of paper records manually
- MMC Receipt will send you a notification when the receipt has been approved from our end.
- Your team member can upload the receipts by capturing statements, images (in multiple formats), PDF in MMC Receipts mobile application.
- The stored data is always safe and secure in unlimited cloud storage.
FreshBooks is web-based accounting software which is operated by 2ndSite Inc. primarily for small and medium-sized businesses. All financial data is stored in the cloud on a single unified ledger, which allows its users to access their accounting books anywhere from desktop or mobile. It also offers a free API that allows its users to integrate external applications with FreshBooks.
Features of MMC Receipts
- Unlimited Users
A user of MMC Receipt is an organization who is using the app to manage the receipts, therefore a user can add multiple individual users who can have different roles such as administrator, manager, or accountant.
- Unlimited cloud storage
MMC Receipt comes with an amazing feature of unlimited cloud storage which allows the user to store as many receipts as possible. Moreover, user has the option to download all receipts at once with a single click on MMC Receipt’s web version.
- Monthly pricing
MMC Receipt has a simple flat monthly plan of $15/month per company or $165/year per company, wherein users can process unlimited documents.
- Processing time
Whenever a user captures a receipt from an app, web, or email, they can easily see the data getting updated in real-time with a processing time of less than 5 minutes. The data which is collected by the app is the original document image, and it shows all details from the receipt like the date of the receipt, supplier, line item details (quantity, description, etc), currency, total amount, tax amount, and invoice number.
MMC Receipt being one of a kind receipt management mobile app allows its user to capture receipts in any currency without any barriers.
- App Versions
Integrating MMC Receipt with FreshBooks
MMC Receipt is a user-friendly receipt scanner app, you can easily integrate the app with FreshBooks by below steps,
- Select “Integration” from the left drop-down menu,
- Click on the arrow icon next to the ‘FreshBooks’ logo
- Now, enter your FreshBooks login credentials if you already have an account with FreshBooks. In case you don’t have an account with FreshBooks yet, you can also sign-up with FreshBooks from here.
- Once you Sign in using your FreshBooks login, you will be taken to MMC Receipt App and you can see the name of your organization here
MMC Receipt is a receipt scanner app that captures and processes all of your receipts with a turnaround time of 5 minutes by using OCR and machine learning technology.
Users can add unlimited receipts, unlimited team members, and have unlimited storage with a simple monthly plan of $15/month per company or $165/year per company. MMC Receipt can easily integrate with FreshBooks which allows the users to record expenses in real-time with accurate data.
You can also check out the FreshBooks Integration page where MMC Receipt is listed.